Sunday 31 July 2016

I Started Believing In Myself Again.

Republished from The Secret


When I first heard about The Secret I got really interested. I was on vacation when my aunt told me about the book and the documentary. She explained it very good so that I couldn’t wait until I got home to watch the documentary.
I started reading the book and then watched the movie. After that my life completely has been changed. I come from a medium class family and all my friends are from the higher class so I really wanted to have money to be as they are. I was, I am, always a positive human but I did not know how to use that positivity in my life, as people, we all have ups and downs. I am so glad that I discovered The Secret so early in my life.
After that I started working in the best hotel in the town, earning money, and my dreams came true. Before I never had thought that I could make it to go study in another country. But guess what?!
I am going to study in Bucharest!!
I changed my mind, then I changed my life. And I am still working at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment