Saturday 9 July 2016

Ask, Believe, Feel And Definitely Receive!!!

Republished from The Secret

Hi!
Here I want to thank Rhonda for The Secret and The Magic. I watched The Secret many times and after that I came to know about your book The Magic.
I want to tell you that The Magic has done magic in my life. Such a great experience. I got my dream job!
I was unemployed for around one and half years. According to The Magic Practice you have to write your top 10 desires and one of them was getting my dream job.
The best part is within a month I got my dream job. After getting a call from my company I opened my diary where I had written my dream job details. And you know that I was in wonder that I got the  job with all the same details that I had written.
Thank you God. Thank you to The Magic. Always practice gratitude, it gives positive energy. Always ask, believe, feel and receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment