Tuesday 19 July 2016

The Secret Really Works!!!

Republished from The Secret

When I read The Secret, I was skeptical. But after applying The Secret and The Magic, I have this huge amount of gratitude for Rhonda and her team.
I used to be a person with self limiting beliefs as I come from a broken family. Due to only average scores in academics, I thought I would never be able to get admission into my dream college.
I started applying everything that Rhonda had mentioned in the books, and as they say, thoughts becomes things. I got admission at one of the top most colleges in management. And guess what?? I also got a call from another top institute which wasn’t my dream institute yet still I gave the interview.
It works guys!!!!! Have positive thoughts? Life becomes positive. Have negative thoughts? Life becomes negative.
Everybody can achieve their dreams. Just have faith and think and feel positive.
Thank you Rhonda and her team for bringing this beautiful hidden Secret out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment