Sunday 3 July 2016

Gratitude is the attitude

Written by: Amit Shukla


So as I begin this article, let me make it clear that despite having written multiple blogs & republished as well, I have been practicing gratitude on & off, because just like all of you, even I am human & at times I forget the benefits of 'Gratitude' & as we are conditioned since our childhood to crib about things, people so as we grow older, we try to keep the heritage alive & pass it on to the newborns & so on & so forth.

So what makes me worthy of writing this article? Well, the mere fact that I have been practicing Gratitude over the last week & the results have shocked me to the core. They have made me believe that there is nothing bigger & better than gratitude & with it you can achieve the impossible.

It gives the essence that not all is to be stuck with & you can let go off a lot of things. It's amazing that life is so abundant & we just don't understand it, because we are so busy talking about our problems than talking about our joys.

I guess that such a change be made in our lifestyle , upbringing, moral values that people talk more about the goodness in their life, the fact that they are alive to see the day, that they have electricity , food on the table to name a few. Just think what life would be like if we start talking about our joys & make it a part of our habit.

Think about it & share your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment