Sunday 17 July 2016

Don’t Ever Give Up Hope!

Republished from The Secret


I became a skeptic and I don’t even know when. I used to have lots of faith and used to believe in myself and was full of confidence when I received my Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. I had recently lost 60 pounds and was on cloud nine.
I started looking for jobs and being international in America, my best friends warned me it was not easy to get a job and the worst part was I believed them. I started the job application process with the negative mindset that it was hard and it took time.
Fast forward 6 months, I had no job, had to live with my sister, had no car or money, I was away from my boyfriend as I had nothing. The strong confident woman I was 6 months ago no longer existed. I was desperate and broken down and asked God for an answer and I had the urge to read certain books and The Secret was one of them. I remembered everything and I started becoming positive again. I started reading, studying and going to the gym again.
It was a challenge and I had doubts at the start and even when I knew I was going to get my dream job soon, I did not know when and I started getting impatient. However, I always reminded myself I had to be strong and keep the faith because this has worked for me in the past. It was a challenge for me to let go as a dream career would get me everything and I was really scared.
In less than 40 days I had my dream job, my own amazing place to live, my own Mercedes and I was back living with my boyfriend!
Never give up hope and always have faith that everything will work out as long as you trust God and yourself. Have gratitude for everything you have, however little. Don’t let the people around you get you down. Stay true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment